Locations and accommodation
(for groups from smaller teams of 20 pupils up to big school groups consisting of 250 pupils)
Spring / Autumn:
- Bohemian paradise
- Mácha's Lake
- Prague surroundings + Prague
- Jizera Mountains
- Krkonoše Mountains
- Skiing and teambuilding in Jizera Mountains
- Skiing and teambuilding in Krkonoše Mountains
Examples of accomodation and capacities:
- Guest house Křížky (up to 40 students incl. teachers)
- Great programme location (canoe trips, rope center, the river Jizera)
- Rekreační středisko SUNDISK - Cabins + background for groups up to 220 pupils including huge meeting room and group services
- Rock climbing, paddleboarding and megaboards, scooter trips
- Hotel Sport – Jablonec nad Nisou – the city in the heart of the Jizera Mountains
Newly reconstructed during the winter 2013/2014, the guesthouse offers 40 beds in two categories in apartments and rooms with separate social facilities. You can also find here a social room with 60 people’s capacity, which can be used while the weather conditions aren’t favourable, bigger groups eat here as well. Smaller groups use the restaurant with capacity of 30 seats. The guesthouse is located on the bank of river Jizera and thanks to being close to Greenway path is ideal for making trips on scooters or bikes.
Rekreační středisko SUNDISK at Mácha's Lake
Cabin camp in the beautiful nature of a pine forrest near a big well-known lake in the Czech republic. Cabins are in capacity from 2 to 8 pupils, camp also has social room to spend free time together. Maximum capacity of the camp is 220 pupils. In the camp there are fields for beachvolleyball there is also enough space for group activities. The camp is located 1 hour from the capital city Prague.
We are ready to organize your unique schooltrip!
SUNDISK Adventures team
GSM: 0045 23639892