Model program - Journey to the Centre of Europe
NEW PROGRAM FOR 2020!
Preparatory education at home, following the lesson plans that we provide. This will dress the pupils for their journey to a different culture and is in cohesion with the activities.
SUNDAY MORNING: Departure from the school
Checking in and packing out in the cabins by Mácha's lake. Dinner on arrival. In the evening there can be team meeting with the guide who is your contact person through the whole week.
MONDAY: Transportation to Malá Skála. Teambuilding day - Orientation, high ropes center, building a raft and testing it and then sailing down the Jizera river returning on footbikes. In the evening - gathering with fotoshow, evaluation and the plan for the next day.
TUESDAY: Transportation to Prague. Orientation in the capital with SUNDISK's unique tablet game which enriches the pupils with historical and cultural facts.
WEDNESDAY: Cliff climbing, sports and water activities at Mácha's Lake.
THURSDAY: Teambuilding day rocket building. Competition amongst the groups. Evening trip to Turnov astronomical observatory. Star observation and evening coziness with fires and sausages. On this day could also be a hiking trip or a trip to a bobsled track.
FRIDAY: Departure to Denmark after breakfast.
Some of the activities that you like 😊 in the Czech Republic:
- Canoe trips
- Water games with paddleboards and Megaboards
- Combination trips – there on canoe, back on scooters!
- High ropes centre
- Rock climbing and rope activities
- Special GPS game played with tablets „Keys Of The Treasure“ for teams of 4 students with quiz questions - give some location knowledge to the attendees.
- A special teambuilding game „A Journey to the Centre of the Earth“ where teams have to cooperate and achieve a common success in the end, with contribuiton of the individual student to the whole team.
- Trip to Prague with our guide.
- Observatory visit
- Trekking / Hiking
- Archery tag game – find out how to use bow and arrow properly.
We are ready to organize your unique schooltrip!
SUNDISK Adventures team
GSM: 0045 23639892